International Workshop on Blockchain Technology: Blockchain Kaigi 2022 (BCK22)
- August 4 (Thu) at 9:00 - August 5 (Fri) at 18:05, 2022 (JST)
The International workshop Blockchain Kaigi (Kaigi : Meeting, Conference) aims at bringing together researchers and practitioners from various communities of science and technology working on areas related to FinTech, crypto-asset, and blockchain.
On February 17-18, 2021, the international workshop “Blockchain in Kyoto 2021 (BCK21)” was successfully held at Kyoto University with more than 200 participants worldwide. As the second edition of the conference, the international workshop BCK22: Blockchain Kaigi 2022 will be held in Tohoku University, Sendai on August 4-5, 2022. We are looking forward to your registration for general lectures. There is no fee to attend.
Authors are encouraged to submit theoretical and/or applied articles on their research related to Blockchains in general.
For more information, please visit the official website at the related links below.
Topics of the conference include but are not limited to the followings:
- Crypto-asset, cryptocurrency
- Blockchain technologies
- B2B and B2C solutions
- Regulatory issues
- Anomaly detection, cybersecurity
- Digital assets market, credit network, smart contract, remittance, digital ID,
- Application to energy and environmental issues
- Financial inclusion
- Innovation policy
- Network Science, hyper graph, machine learning
- Vitalik Buterin (Co-founder of Ethereum)
- David Schwartz (CTO, Ripple, USA)
- Graduate School of Advanced Integrated Studies in Human Survivability, Kyoto University
- RIKEN Interdisciplinary Theoretical and Mathematical Sciences Program
- Yuichi Ikeda (Kyoto University)
- Tetsuo Hatsuda (RIKEN iTHEMS)
- Hideaki Aoyama (Kyoto University)
- Yoshi Fujiwara (University of Hyogo)
- Yoshimasa Hidaka (KEK)
- Emi Yoshikawa (Ripple Lab. Inc.)