MCME SYMPOSIUM 2022
- November 16 (Wed) at 9:50 - November 17 (Thu) at 17:30, 2022 (JST)
- Dr. Takemasa Miyoshi (Team Leader, Data Assimilation Research Team, RIKEN Center for Computational Science (R-CCS))
- Dr. Hidetoshi Taya (Special Postdoctoral Researcher, iTHEMS)
- Prof. Hidetoshi Nishimori (Specially Appointed Professor, Tokyo Institute of Technology)
- Hybrid Format (Room 301, Building 5, Ariake Campus, Musashino University and Zoom)
"MCME SYMPOSIUM 2022" will be held at the Musashino Center of Mathematical Engineering (MCME), Musashino University. This symposium is free of charge and open to everyone.
Colleagues of iTHEMS will also be speaking. Below is an excerpt from the program.
Wednesday, November 16, 13:30 - 14:40 Takemasa Miyoshi
Thursday, November 17, 10:00 - 11:10 Hidetoshi Taya
Thursday, November 17, 14:50 - 16:00 Hidetoshi Nishimori
Registration is open until November 14. Please register from the related links below.
Organized by Musashino Center of Mathematical Engineering (MCME), Musashino University
Co-organized by RIKEN Interdisciplinary Theoretical and Mathematical Sciences Program (iTHEMS)