Useless Prototyping Studio
"Useless Prototyping Studio" is a design studio that creates prototypes that are "seemingly useless" but inspire people with the aim of creating a new relationship between science and the world.
Based on scientific theories and hypotheses derived from the "curiosity for the unknown" of scientists, the studio visualizes the potential of science for the future by imagining the possibility that these theories and hypotheses could transform the future, and realizing them as prototypes.
- Useless Prototyping Studio (in Japanese)
- Black Hole Recorder｜Useless Prototyping Studio Project #01 (in Japanese)
- Will Useless Knowledge Change the Future? - What is the Black Hole Recorder? (in Japanese)
- Black Hole Recorder - bouncy | Yahoo! JAPAN (in Japanese)
- Prototype Exhibition "Black Hole Recorder" | The National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (in Japanese)