Journal Club: Large deviation statistics of Markovian quantum systems
- 2021年2月17日13:00 - 14:30 (JST)
- via Zoom
Large deviation is a mathematical framework to treat “rare events” in random processes . In this journal club, I talk about recent development of large deviation analysis in open Markovian quantum systems [2,3]. I first introduce the notion of large deviation statistics using the simple independent and identically distributed random variables. I then review recent development of level 2.5 large deviation statistics for classical Markovian jump processes and its application to thermodynamic uncertainty relation . Finally, I discuss how the classical results are extended to quantum regime.
*Detailed information about the seminar refer to the email.
- Touchette, Hugo, Phys. Rep. 478, 1 (2009)
- Federico Carollo, Robert L. Jack, and Juan P. Garrahan, Phys. Rev. Lett. 122, 130605 (2019)
- Federico Carollo, Robert L. Jack, and Juan P. Garrahan, arXiv: 2101.04138
- Juan P. Garrahan, Phys. Rev. E 95, 032134 (2010)